Wenzhou-Kean University Student Media and Design Center (SMDC) - Colleg of Busines and Public Management (CBPM)-Media.Center's Initiative:
Question, Inquiry, Facilitation, and Answer (QI-FA, 启发) !
WKU-QIFA (Bring Your Inspiration!)
Questions (for Professor)
1. What certificates are required for ACCT students? What certificates are required for FIN students?
2. How to find one’s suitable and appropriate direction among so many directions of MKT?
3. How to choose a major? How to find the major that suits oneself?
4. What are the ways to participate in business competitions? What business games are more valuable?
5. What is business? What are the future employment options for business?
6. How to write a business email? How to improve business communication skills? /How to write a polite email to the professor? How to have a chat with the professor?
7. What is the effect of changing the grade to Pass or Fail? Will there be P/F policy in the future?
8. How to arrange the course intensity of one whole semester reasonably? How to improve GPA?
9. How to work effectively in a team as group cooperation is so hard and ineffective?
10. What advice do you have for students to arrange holiday time?
WKU QIFA (启发) INITIATIVE: Campus Social Entrepreneurship (Mar. 03, 2021)
WKU CBPM, SOCIAL MEDIA LAB., CAREER DEVELOPMENT CENTER & STUDENT MEDIA CLUB
Questioned by Qian Jiayin (Doreen)- a WKU student entrepreneur Answered by Dr. Jeonghwan (Jerry) Choi - CBPM Professor
1. How can we provide the best campus entrepreneurship environment in WKU?
2. What do you think of a student's starting a business in college years? 3. How can a student develop and improve "Innovation Sense" on campus? 4. Can you tell us about "establishing" the OHT-Kean (O-K) innovation center in front of our WKU campus?
7. Why do high school graduate need to come Wenzhou-Kean University to learn Business in English?
Interview with two business management professors (Dr. Rob Kim Majerison - Global Business; Dr. Jerry Choi - Coordinator of Management & Marketing Department) at WKU by Alisa Lai (WKU Media Center)
May 26, 2021 @ Virtual Conference Room (VCR) in WKU College of Business.
1. How to manage stress at Entrance Exam (GaoKao)? 2. How to manage uncertainties? 3. How to be adaptable to situations? 4. Why becoming adaptable to situation is important for business professionals?
5. Dow do WKU Business students changed by years? 6. How does WKU CBPM make the nice change of students? (The unique Sino-American Business Education Model & Innovative Pedagogy of WKU CBPM) 7. When do business students participate in experiential learning activities? 8. How does WKU support student entrepreneurs? 9. Do you have any student entrepreneurship examples on WKU campus? 10. What business courses do you have for entrepreneurship? 11. Do you have any example of WKU campus entrepreneurship to real business? 12. What is the WKU Business school graduates' career path? 13. What are the characteristics of successful entrepreneurs? 14. Does WKU CBPM has 'Business Analytics" courses? 15. What is the purpose of teaching business analytics in business school? 16. What is the "Learning from Real Business Consulting Projects" at WKU CBPM? 17. Can you elaborate the Project Based Learning (PBL) Initiative? 18. For high school graduates, what do they need to choose a college major? 19. Why do students need to choose business major? (Wide range of career choices of business major) 20. Message to Future WKU College of Business Students!