7 Things You Need to Stop Doing To Be More Productive, backed by science.
1. Stop working overtime and increase your productivity
2. Don’t say “yes” too often
3. Stop doing everything yourself and start letting people help you
4. Stop being a perfectionist
5. Stop doing repetitive tasks and start automating it.
6. Stop guessing and start backing up your decisions with data
7. Stop working, and have do-nothing time
'Theory and Practice of Leadership > 2.Leadership&Organization' 카테고리의 다른 글
|No More Hierarchy, but Heterarchy. (0)||2014.05.25|
|7 Things You Need to Stop Doing To Be More Productive, backed by science. (0)||2014.05.05|
|Effectuation Theory. (1)||2009.10.09|
|Garbage Can Model (0)||2009.09.17|
|Four Models of Organizational Decision Making (0)||2009.09.17|
|The Satir Change Model (0)||2009.04.16|