What's the meaning of dyeing one's brain with letters (Knowledge)?
Here is a smart man's life journey for your reflection.
1) Interested in reading.
2) Legitimate his/her knowledge with academic diplomas.
3) Getting rich, attaining fame and arrogance.
4) Haunted by greed.
5) Experience a failure.
7) Rehabilitating oneself, and recovering humility.
8) Service for people as a servant.
9) Become a real human being.
Every smart person should enlighten his/her darkened brain with letters through critical reflection and service for others in order to recover one's humanity.
May 11, 2011
'Meditation on Leadership > Thoughtful Leadership' 카테고리의 다른 글
|The ten principles for ethic labor & good work (0)||2011.10.01|
|The 25 Most Influential Business Management Books, by TIME magazine. (0)||2011.08.19|
|Why America Fail to Innovate? (3)||2011.05.06|
|Do we need more scientists and engineers? YES & NO! (0)||2011.05.05|
|The Root Cause of Recent Social Conflicts! (0)||2011.04.18|