In Kean USA and Kean Wenzhou, there is Academic Early Alert (previously known as Midterm Progress Reports) which needs to be performed by instructors of every course in a regular semester(s).
The purpose of this practice is to help students getting the necessary supports to complete the course successfully.
Every instructor needs to carefully report and suggest necessary interventions to help students.
Here are processes that how an instructor can report the Academic Early Alerts.
1. Please go to KeanWise system (www.kean.edu) and log-in with Faculty ID/PWD
2. Go to Academic Early Alerts
3. Choose the course term and campus
4. Provide appropriate grade, action or suggestion for every student.
5. Report it, and that is it.
6. Continually give students your attention to make them completing the course successfully.
2022.03.27: Academic Early Alerts (WKU) updated
2019. 10. 17, Document created.
'AmericanBizEdu@China > 1. Guides & Policy' 카테고리의 다른 글
|WHITE PAPER: How Did Wenzhou-Kean University CBPM React to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Pandemic? (0)||2020.02.10|
|WKU CBPM Course Evaluation Guide (since 2019 Fall) (0)||2019.11.27|
|Faculty Search Committee Actions (Case of WKU CBPM) (0)||2019.10.17|
|Practical Guide for New Faculty Member at CBPM, Kean University (Wenzhou) (0)||2019.08.05|
|How to Apply Large Lecture Rooms (for Common Exam)? (0)||2019.01.16|